This type of membership is for individuals actively involved in scientific research, with more than five years postdoctoral experience, working as an assistant professor or professor (or the equivalent) in a recognized educational or research institution. It is open for individuals who have conducted and published at least two original researches in high impact factor international scientific journals.
To apply for full membership you have to have one board member or two full members sponsor your application. Before applying for a full membership you must have been an affiliated member for at least three years.
Full membership fee is 50 LE per year
Full members have the right to:
- Attend the general assembly meetings of the Society.
- Vote at the Society meetings.
- Serve as sponsors on membership applications.
- Serve on committees and task forces of the Society.
- Run for elections to the Society board.